After the success of our first Smart Rural event, we have a second one planned for October. This time the focus will be on energy solutions, fuel poverty and behavioural change.
Topics will include:
- Simon Ross, Marches Energy Agency – Fuel Poverty in Shropshire – a Hidden Challenge.
- Tim Yair, Marches LEP – From Strategy to Delivery
- John Halle, Sharenergy – Community Energy Generation Storage
- Mark Thompson, AceOn Group – Energy Storage Management
- Grant Brackley, Northern Industrial Battery Services Ltd – Battery Storage: A Panacea?
- Matthew Rhodes, Energy Capital West Midlands – A regional approach to clean energy innovation that works for both rural and urban areas
Some titles are subject to change. For the full agenda and to book your place, please click here
CREST@UCS is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)