This event is kindly sponsored by Reclaim Tax UK.
This morning event will focus on health related technologies and innovation from Shrewsbury based organisations. It is a chance to hear about how Shropshire can grow upon its existing strengths in geospatial, manufacturing and environmental technologies. It is also an opportunity to network and make vital connections with like-minded innovative people. An overview of the agenda:
- 07:45 – Informal breakfast and networking
- 08:00 – Welcome to University Centre Shrewsbury – Paul Kirkbright, Deputy Provost
- 08:20 – Breakfast Sponsor – Chris Jones, Reclaim Tax UK
- 08:25 – Health Related Innovation – Professor John Buckley, University Centre Shrewsbury
- 08:40 – Strength Through Adversity – Darren Edwards
- 09:00 – Health Tech, Code Assembly – Jeannie McGillivray, MD of Remote
- 09:15 – Tech Severn Exhibition Fly Through – Andy Begley, Director of Adult Social Care
- 09:25 – Close and escort to Tech Severn main event
For further details and to register for the event, please click here
This is being held as a precursor to the Tech Severn event running at Theatre Severn from 10am. This whole day national event is showcasing digital health and adult social care technologies including assistive technology with some high profile speakers. To book on to this event or for further information, click here: www.techsevern.com
CREST@UCS is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).